Queensland Ecologists prides itself on the delivery of ecological services at a price which is affordable for landholders and developers so that the money spent on environmental compliance can be dedicated to improving environmental outcomes, rather than compliance reporting.
Our team of experienced Ecologists provide:
- ecological assessments;
- flora and fauna surveys;
- vegetation mapping and classification;
- compliance reporting;
- environmental management/restoration plans;
- fauna spotter-catcher services; and
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) assessments.
Our Senior Personnel are Certified Environmental Practitioner’s (CEnvP’s) under the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ) scheme, which recognises environmental professionals with high standards of professionalism and ethical conduct. Our fauna Spotter-catcher’s hold DEHP approved Rehabilitation Permits and are based throughout Queensland.
We deliver ecological services in an efficient manner without compromising on quality by:
- using our extensive field experience in ecological assessment and flora/fauna survey;
- applying our in-depth knowledge of the regulations, policies and codes which govern environmental compliance;
- producing reports using tried and trusted formats which are accepted by environmental regulators;
- utilising our existing working relationships with government agencies to achieve acceptable and practical management measures; and
- coupling the above expertise with our affordable rates to ensure you receive value for money.